If you are currently employed by one of our partner Trusts, you can work extra shifts by joining the Bank, to give you access to flexible hours at your Trust.
Joining the Bank as a Substantive member is simple…
How does it work?
- Fill in your details on the online registration form
- Provide your manager’s email address to approve your application
- Your manager will receive an email with a link to approve your application
- You will receive an email asking you to visit your local NHS Professionals office with the following documents:
- Right to Work information
- Trust payslip
- Once you have visited the local office, your application will be processed
- You will receive a welcome email with your login details within 24 hours after you have completed your application
- View and book shifts through My:Bank