Nursing Times Competition
could win free access to Nursing Times Learning!
to the success of last month's competition, we're
running this again! We want to thank our Bank Only members, by giving
you the opportunity to win free access to the Nursing Times Learning CPD online
you have worked 3 or more shifts a week between 4 November 2016
and 3 February 2017, then you are eligible.
competition will run until 11.59pm Monday 27th February. Don’t miss
your chance to win!
your details here now!
Times Learning is developed to help you with revalidation and your CPD. The
system offers online learning units on fundamental aspects of nursing and
midwifery care including;
- A Learning Passport, to store all your revalidation activities and
- A CPD tracker to log your progress towards revalidation
- Peer-reviewed online learning units on fundamental aspects of
nursing and midwifery practice
- Evidence review with links to key documents and guidance
- Case scenarios to help you apply your learning to practice
- Multiple-choice assessments to test your knowledge before and
after working through each section.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is for all
qualified nursing and midwifery staff code
- Winners must have worked 3
or more shifts a week under a Nursing or Midwifery assignment code.
- Shifts worked must be at
any of our active NHSP Client Trusts
- The shifts must be
authorised by the time of the prize draw (11.59, 27th February 2017)
- Winners must not have held
any prior subscription to Nursing Times Learning
- Winners will be selected at
random by NHS Professionals and will be notified by email within 30
days of the prize draw closing.
- It is the responsibility of
the flexible worker to update their address details on their profile
- Winners will be disqualified
if they have any blocks on their account
- Prizes are non-transferable
and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being
unavailable for any reason NHS Professionals reserve the right to
substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time
- NHS Professionals reserve
the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Prize draw/rules
without notice for any event that is outside of their reasonable control.