Working bank shifts this summer could bank you a cool £250 in Amazon vouchers.
Your hard work and commitment never goes unnoticed. And that’s one of the reasons why we’re giving bank members the chance to win some big prizes worth up to £250. 100 bank members will win a £100 Amazon voucher but you could win even more.
How does it work?
For your chance to win, all you have to do is work bank shifts between 16th July and 7th September 2018. You’ll be automatically entered into the randomly selected prize draw if you meet the following criteria:
- Bank Only members have to work bank shifts covering 100 hours or more
- Substantive/MPH members have to work bank shifts covering 45 hours or more
But that’s not all – the top three Bank Only and top three MPH/substantive shift-filling members will win additional Bronze, Silver and Gold bonus awards:
Receive an additional £150 Amazon voucher (or £250 in total)
Receive an additional £100 Amazon voucher, (or £200 in total)
Receive an additional £50 Amazon voucher (or £150 in total)
It’s all about celebrating 70 years of the NHS – and people like you. You make it what it is.
Terms and Conditions:
- 100 winners (from across our four regions; North East, North West, South and London) will be randomly selected by NHS Professionals and notified by email within 30 days of the prize draw closing.
- Winners will each receive 1 x £100 Amazon gift voucher by email. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason NHS Professionals reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The 50 randomly selected Substantive/MPH winners must have completed 45 hours or more shifts under a Nursing or Midwifery assignment code during the incentive period. The top three workers in terms of completed shifts will also be awarded Gold (an additional £150 vouchers), Silver (an additional £100) or Bronze (an additional £50) award.
- The 50 randomly selected Bank Only winners must have worked 100 hours or more under a Nursing or Midwifery assignment code during the incentive period. Top three workers in terms of shifts completed will be awarded Gold (an additional £150 voucher), Silver (an additional £100) or Bronze (an additional £50) award.
- Where ties occur in terms of hours worked, a random selection process will determine who is awarded the relevant prize.
- Shifts worked by winners must take place between the incentive period of 16th July 2018 and 7th September 2018.
- Shifts worked must be at any of our active NHSP Client Trusts.
- The shifts must be authorised by the time of the prize draw (00:01, 14th September 2018)
- It is the responsibility of the Bank Member to update their contact details including their email address on their profile.
- NHS Professionals reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the prize draw/rules without notice for any event that is outside of their reasonable control.